Beginning May 26, we will be returning to our regular office hours of Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30am-6:00pm, Tuesday 2:00-6:00pm, Friday, 8:30am-12:00pm.
Stout Chiropractic is doing everything we can to protect you, our patient, our community and our staff. We will be following the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) guidelines with regard to social distancing and sanitation practices in order to reduce the spread of COVID-19. This will require our staff to maintain six (6) feet of distance between ourselves and you, the patient, as much as possible in the clinic setting. We will also be requiring this same protocol for patient to patient contact to limit the exposure to all individuals.
- Only patients receiving care will be allowed in the clinic, unless mobility issues require a caregiver or minor requires a guardian.
- Only three people allowed in reception room besides staff. There will be just one chair for Dr. Stout’s patients and one chair for Dr. Buechner’s and one for Craig’s our therapist.
- Masks are mandatory. Do not remove your mask during your visit unless necessary for a procedure.
- A touchless temperature scan is required of all staff and patients upon arrival.
- Multiple hand sanitizer dispensers are scattered throughout the office.
- Cancellation/no-show policy - We will not be penalizing for any last-minute cancellations due to being sick. However, as a courtesy to others, please notify staff as soon as possible.
We appreciate your cooperation as we move forward through these uncertain times. True health has been defined as 100% physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Let us begin to align your health again. Your health, and our community’s health is worth it!